Customer Support Analyst – Ann Arbor
Billy is using technology to reimagine the way in which care is provided to older adults. We make products that make it easier for older adults to live independently, in their own homes, for longer. We have a growing team who share a commitment to changing the way that care is provided in Australia, and around the world (www.billycare.com).
Our first product is a monitoring kit that captures thousands of data points on the day-to-day activities of an aged adult, through a series of sensors that we install around the home. We process this data to provide actionable insights for both family members, and professional carers. Billy passively tracks the taking of medication, eating of meals, getting in and out of bed, as well as general movement and ambient conditions around the home.
We have our product live with some of the world’s leading health insurers, as well as with aged care providers in Australia and the US. We are proud to be managing the largest trial of in-home aged care technology anywhere in the world from our office in Melbourne, and closed our series-A funding round in July 2018.
We are looking for:
This role is front line with our customers, providing both Tier I technical support and general customer guidance. Experience in a fast moving, yet complex environment is an asset, but a secret passion for problem solving is what is needed to really excel in this role. Sometimes you will be remotely supporting field staff via phone, other times you’ll be facilitating face to face training sessions with our clients. Confidence in your common sense and patience to explain the unexplainable will set you apart.
Supporting the operations, product and technology teams, this role will get to know our products, partners and clients better than most, cementing you as a key person in our growing team.
You will primarily be working with Zendesk, so experience with this platform (or any similar) is a bonus but being a quick learner who is comfortable with technology is what is really needed. At the very least you will be super comfortable navigating your way around a smart phone and a mac.
You are the go to person in your circle for fixing phone settings and explaining what WiFi is. You don’t necessarily live and breathe tech, but it just comes naturally to you.
Use your skills to:
- Share the benefits of Billy with seniors and their families
- Deliver a world-class support experience to Billy team members in both
- Provide support to clients both in their homes, provider sites, and remotely over the phone
- Help us design a service operations product every bit as impressive as the Billy product itself
- Team up and carry out technical troubleshooting for B2B and direct to consumer customers
This role would be well suited to those with:
- Deep empathy for working with customers in a healthcare context
- An eagerness for solving problems, and an unwillingness to accept ‘can’t be done’ as an answer
- Keen interest in cutting-edge technology including IoT, ISP modems and routing equipment
- Passion for process design and repeatable, consistent service delivery
Definitely get in touch if you have experience with:
- Using Zendesk to manage and prioritise support requests
- Working with seniors and their families in an Aged Care industry context
- Tinkering around with IoT devices in your own home
- Completing project/system deployments in diverse environments
We are a small team based in Melbourne, with offices in Sydney and Ann Arbor. This role will be based in Ann Arbor.