Billy is using technology to reimagine the way in which care is provided to older adults. We make products that make it easier for older adults to live independently, in their own homes, for longer. We have a growing team who share a commitment to changing the way that care is provided in Australia, and around the world (www.billycare.com).
Our first product is a monitoring kit that captures thousands of data points on the day-to-day activities of an aged adult, through a series of sensors that we install around the home. We process this data to provide actionable insights for both family members, and professional carers. Billy passively tracks the taking of medication, eating of meals, getting in and out of bed, as well as general movement and ambient conditions around the home.
We have our product live with some of the world’s leading health insurers, as well as with aged care providers in Australia and the US. We are proud to be managing the largest trial of in-home aged care technology anywhere in the world from our office in Melbourne, and closed our series-A funding round in July 2018.
We are looking for:
We are looking for an ambitious, end-to-end Marketing Manager who can develop and lead an effective acquisition program as we grow our customer base in the Australian market. In this role, you will get to develop a multi-channel acquisition plan that puts our product in front of the right people at the right time to deliver conversion. Specifically, this includes oversight of our digital acquisition campaigns (implemented by an awesome external agency), consistent and best-in-class delivery of our brand promise as well as overseeing our social media presence.
We are looking for a candidate that has the confidence and experience to deliver great outcomes across each of these critical elements and is looking for a role that allows them to step up into a marketing leadership role over time. It’s likely that the right candidate will have a deep passion for understanding the mindset of our customers, users and industry as we build out a differentiated message that puts seniors at the centre.
Our ideal candidate will have a track record of delivering outcomes across the marketing spectrum, and a demonstrable self-starter mentality. You take great pride in nailing your understanding of a target consumer and building stories that resonate effectively with them. The role delivers a critical component of what Billy is about, and as such we anticipate that you would have a personal passion for changing the future of healthcare in Australia and beyond.
Use your skills to:
- Build and deploy an effective acquisition strategy that enables Billy to grow its user base this year and beyond
- Bring all the elements of our marketing strategy and tactics together in a master plan
- Oversee the further development and touchpoints of the Billy brand with our customers, users and within our industry, building on an awesome brand strategy and tone of voice.
- Oversee the deployment of an effective social media presence
- Drive the work of an external agency that are delivering digital ad campaigns to grow Billy’s installation base
- Play a pivotal role in shaping the direction of our business by being a key part of an energetic, collaborative and highly motivated team
This role would be well suited to those with:
- 5+ years experience as a marketing specialist in a B2C business, with a proven track record for running projects and delivering outcomes
- Demonstrable experience with multi-channel acquisition campaign management
- Excellent communication skills, and an ability to interface across teams
- Passion for technology, and its deployment in healthcare
And definitely get in touch if you have experience with:
- Healthcare and or Aged Care work experience
We are a small team globally based in Melbourne, with offices in Sydney and Ann Arbor. This role will be based in Ann Arbor.