Billy is using technology to reimagine the way in which care is provided to older adults. We make products that make it easier for older adults to live independently, in their own homes, for longer. We have a growing team who share a commitment to changing the way that care is provided in Australia, and around the world.
Our first product is a monitoring kit that captures thousands of data points on the day-to-day activities of an aged adult, through a series of sensors that we install around the home. We process this data to provide actionable insights for both family members, and professional carers. Billy passively tracks the taking of medication, eating of meals, getting in and out of bed, as well as general movement and ambient conditions around the home.
We have our product live with some of the world’s leading health insurers, as well as with aged care providers in Australia and the US. We are proud to be managing the largest trial of in-home aged care technology anywhere in the world from our office in Melbourne and closed our series-A funding round in August 2018.
We are looking for:
Billy is changing the way that technology empowers older people, their families and their care givers, and we are seeking an outrageously talented individual to help us deliver the best possible experience to our business partners, and through them, our end customers.
We are looking for a passionate Growth Lead who is energised by having national responsibility and ambitious targets, building deep relationships, and having a direct impact on one of the critical social challenges of this generation. This role will be responsible for growing large-scale health and wellness programs with our existing partners. Equally critical, this role will require the innovation and differentiated thinking necessary to develop the next generation of national-scale programs that keep seniors living independently. This individual will provide seamless partner service and effectively manage multiple projects with a high degree of confidence, independence, and sound judgment. This role will have direct impact on the success of Billy in Australia.
You are someone who takes great pride in maximising the value of relationships, influencing others and over-delivering on expectations. You will be someone with the empathy and attitude necessary to work directly with older adults, as they and their families use technology to support an independent life. Finally, you are someone who cares deeply about the relationships you build and are always looking for ways to maximise your contribution to them.
This is an awesome role that goes to the heart of what Billy is about, and as such we anticipate that you would have a personal passion for changing the future of healthcare in Australia and beyond.
Use your skills to:
- Lead Billy’s relationships with our partners (both heath insurers, and aged care providers), to deliver agenda-changing health programs for Australian seniors
- Live and breathe the needs and goals of our partners, and represent them internally with the Billy team, including translating the needs of those partners into the development of our product
- Understand Billy’s clinical data, competitive landscape, and customer insights to develop compelling stories that clearly articulate Billy’s value
- Play a pivotal role in shaping the direction of our business, and being a key part of an energetic, collaborative and highly motivated team
This role would be well suited to those with:
- 6+ years experience in business development and/or account management
- Demonstrable experience growing revenue in existing accounts
- Excellent communication skills, including an intrinsically empathetic nature
- Passion for technology, and its deployment in healthcare
We are a small team based in Melbourne, with offices in Sydney and Ann Arbor. This role will be based in Collingwood, Melbourne.